Easily manoeuvrable, simple to clean, and help increase bathroom safety. Robust design can be used in the bedroom as bedside commode or in the bathroom as a shower chair. Featuring a cut-out section at the front of the seat, this transport chair helps to prevent slips and falls in the shower.
The multifunction armrests provide users with the ability to perform side transfers. The armrests are created to swing back, drop down, detach, and include an easy-to-operate hygienic arm catch. The hygienic clip-on aperture seat, backrest, and armrests can easily be removed for cleaning or stored when not in use. The showering and toileting aid is designed for bariatric users who require a larger seat.
- Supplied with a square bowl as standard
- Matching blue upholstery and four lockable castors for additional safety
- Available with or without footrests for optimum foot support (spare footrests to be purchased separately)
- In addition to being wheeled over a toilet, this shower aid is supplied with a toilet roll holder for all models
- Available in two widths between its armrests: 510mm (20”) and 560 mm (22”).
- Manufactured from durable plastic-coated steel, can support user weight up to 225 kg.
- The padded seat measures 535mm (20 3/4 inches) where as the seat with aperture height measures 505mm (19 inches).
- Overall dimensions of the chair are 99cm (39″) H x 60cm (23.5″) W x 78cm (31″) D with 13 cm (5”) wheels