1. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS: All orders are accepted by us to these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions will be accepted by us unless previously agreed in writing. Orders will only be binding upon receipt of written confirmation from us (hereafter known as “the Company”). The Company reserves the right to refuse any order. We always recommend that customers check whether a product is in stock or not before ordering, we can then advise how quickly you can expect to receive your order.
2. CUSTOMER’S AUTHORITY: Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in the Company’s goods or products, whether in whole or part.
3. PRICES: All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added to the order at checkout. If VAT exemption applies to you and your order, this can be set in checkout and VAT will be charged at 0%. See our VAT exemption page.
4. PAYMENT: Payment is expected upon ordering until you are approved for a 30 day credit account. Payment of account is to be received by the Company within 30 days from the date of each and every invoice. Failure to pay on the due date will entitle the Company to withhold delivery of subsequent orders and any agreed discounts.
5. DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS: Details, including prices and specifications on our website may be changed without prior notice. We will be pleased to check the latest specifications for you by telephone or email. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product, and to withdraw any item without explanation or notification.
6. CANCELLATION OF GOODS: The Company endeavours to meet Customer’s individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or amendment to any order or any part of an order. Where such cancellation or amendment is accepted it is on the understanding that a cancellation or amendment charge may be levied. The company holds the right to cancel any order that cannot be fulfilled and in such case the company will provide a full refund.
7. RETENTION OF TITLE: (a) All Goods supplied by the Company to the Customer shall remain the property of the Company until such time as the Company receive payment in full for the Goods and of all other monies due to the Company from the customer. Until such payment as aforesaid, is received, the separate identity of those Goods shall be maintained by the customer. After delivery of the Goods to the customer or his nominated sub-purchaser, the Goods shall be at the customer’s risk and the customer shall insure those Goods against loss or damage. (b) Until such time as title in the Goods shall pass to the customer in accordance with the foregoing provisions, the Company shall be entitled at any time to repossess the Goods whether with or without notice and the Company and its employees or agents shall have the right at any time to enter upon the premises of the customer for the purpose of effecting such repossession.
8. FORCE MAJEUR: Deliveries against the contract may be suspended pending any contingencies beyond our control and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the customer thereby.
9. NO WARRANTY: Goods are supplied according to the descriptions and specifications given in the relevant and current brochures of the Company. The Company gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose unless expressly given or made.
10. DELIVERIES: Every effort will be made to supply orders promptly but the Company will not accept responsibility for suspension or delay in deliveries nor for the consequences thereof. Do you have any special delivery requirements? In general delivery is to the reception desk and/or ground floor at the stated delivery address. Please let us know if you require delivery to another location on site or another premises. This may affect the prices quoted. It is the customers responsibility to inform the Company of any difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, restricted access). You are advised to discuss this with your customer specialist at the time of ordering as the Company cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems resulting from the information supplied by the customer.
Orders received by 15:00 Monday to Friday will be processed the same day for UK customers and you should receive your goods within 4 to 6 working days* subject to item availability. (* This does not apply to: made to order, large items, non-stock items, or items not in stock).