The Stalham 64 Mobile Commode is a fixed height commode designed for bariatric use. This product has been readily used in the NHS and Nursing Homes for many years, due to its easy to clean features. Seamless joints ensure dirt and bodily fluids can not be trapped. No weld joints for rust or micro fracture weak points mean it is incredibly strong. The foot rests are height adjustable and swing out of the way when not required. They too can be removed for cleaning.
The commode chair features an aluminium back with PUR backrest. The strong and rigid materials that make this commode have the added benefit of shock dissipation with very high strength. The chair is fitted with 4 swivelling castors each of which brakes. The swinging arm rests are also easily retractable to enable easy side transfer.
- The commode also includes a bucket device and bucket.
- Dimensions: 740 x 900mm (W x D)
- Seat Dimensions: 560 x 480 x 640mm (H x D x W)
- Toilet Height: 440mm (with Bucket) 470mm (without)
- Maximum user weight: 200kg
- Weight: 22kg