An infection control award winner! It has been readily used in the UK NHS and Nursing Homes for a number of years, customers love the fact it is so easy to clean. It is incredibly easy to clean and non-rusting, key to the infection control excellence is the fact that all the parts can be removed and stripped down for thorough cleaning within 20 seconds.
The Stalham 20 mobile adjustable height commode chair features a completely synthetic frame making it durable and light weight. The strong and rigid modern materials have the added benefit of shock dissipation with very high strength. It features seamless joints where dirt and bodily fluids can not be trapped. No weld joints for rust or micro fracture weak points mean it is incredibly strong. The back rest is also made from a synthetic material molded to be an ergonomic and comfortable shape.
- Available in your choice of adjustable or fixed height.
- Vack rest features a push handle for easy and accurate portering.
- Fitted with 5″ castors each of which brakes.
- Arm rests are also easily retractable to enable secure transfer.
- The foot rests are height adjustable and swing out of the way when not required. They too can be removed for cleaning.
- For comfort there is a moulded synthetic rubber over-seat which sits over the aperture securely. It has no seams and will not rip or tear, it is kind to the skin.
- Due to synthetic material construction there is a very high resistance to wear for long term financial savings.
- As standard the Stalham 20 comes with a plastic moulded removable potty however a stainless steel rack is available for disposable bed pans.
- Height: 1010 – 1070mm Adjustable (Fixed 1020mm)
- Size: 570 x 600mm (W x D)
- Aperture Seat Height 480 – 530mm
- Seat Size: 470 x 400mm (W x D)
- Arm Height 260mm
- Back Height 520mm
- Castor Size 130mm / 5″
- Will clear toilet height: 470 – 520mm
- Max User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)