The OMRON MicroAIR U100 is a small, portable nebuliser that helps to efficiently treat respiratory conditions from a simple cough to asthma. The battery-operated MicroAIR U100 is compact, travel-ready and easy to reach for whenever you need it. The unique mesh technology makes it more efficient and more comfortable to use than traditional nebulisers. It is virtually silent and the unique design enables usage in any position. Even while lying down, making it more comfortable for smaller children. The MicroAIR U100 is an innovative successor of the Micro A-I-R U22 mesh nebulizer.
- Truly portable, pocket-sized and battery operated. Now you can take your medication wherever and whenever you need it.
- The mesh technology, unlike compressor technology in regular nebulisers, allows for virtually silent formation of aerosol. You can use it discreetly without disturbing others.
- The unique design of the MicroAir U100 enables usage in any position. Even while lying down in bed, making it more comfortable for smaller children.
- The MicroAir U100 uses a unique mesh technology which makes it more comfortable to use than traditional nebulisers.
- Thanks to its higher aerosol output it helps to effectively treat many respiratory conditions from a simple cough to asthma.
- Portable, pocket-size and battery operated (2xAA)
- Silent, one-button operation enabling discreet use
- Efficient medication deposition in the lungs
- Rating: 100 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz (Optional AC Adapter) 3 VDC (two batteries/Type AA/LR6)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 1.2 W
- Residual Volume: Approx. 0.5 ml
- Battery Life: Approx. 4 hours
- Weight: Approx. 200g (excl. batteries)
- Dimensions: Approx. 45 (W) × 130 (H) × 60 (D) mm (Main Unit assembled with Medication Container and Mask Adapter)
- Contents: Main unit, Main unit cover, Medication Container, Mesh Cap, Mask Adapter, Mouthpiece, 2 Batteries (AA/LR6), Adult Mask (PVC), Child Mask (PVC), Soft Pouch, Instruction Manual, Quick Setup Guide
- Particle size: MMAD 4.5 μm / MMAD = Mass Median Aerodynamic Diameter
- Medication Container Capacity: 10ml maximum
- Sound: Approx. 20 dB
- Nebulization Rate: Greater than 0.25 ml/min (by weight loss)
- Aerosol Output: 0.5 ml (2 ml, 1%NaF)
- Aerosol Output Rate: 0.1 ml/min (2 ml, 1%NaF)