The VacuAide QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) is designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. The first thing you notice about the QSU is how quiet it is especially when compared to many other competitive devices. We think its one of the quietest available for its type. Yet the exceptional low noise does not mean that the performance has been compromised.
The QSU and its accessories sit neatly in the personal carry bag allowing you to take and use the unit at all times. There are convenient pockets to store the power supply and accessories. The case has been designed so the QSU does not have to be removed from the bag to operate it. A pull down flap allows the care giver to easily view any contents in the canister. There are also openings for attaching the power supply and a transparent window to view the pressure set.
With a suctioning pressure range from 50-550 mmHg delivered at 27 l/min flow rate, it is designed to most applications and meets the stringent ISO standards for field and transport use. The internal battery can give up to one hour duration.
- Your choice of disposable 800ml or reusable 1200ml collection bottle.
- Very quiet aspirator and built in battery
- Simple unit, easy to operate and to clean
- Built to meet the ISO standards for emergency transport suction 50-550 mmHg pressure range 27 l/min air flow
- Built to ISO 10079-1 for Medical Suction Equipment
- Up to 60 minutes internal battery runtime
- Complete with 100-240 V power supply and 12 V DC car adaptor
- Can be operated discreetly inside the carry case
- Class II multi-voltage power supply
- The 800ml disposable canister configuration is particularly suitable for patients who have a high ambulatory requirements or for use whilst in transport. This canister is single patient use and can be used with both the VacuAide 7305 and VacuAide QSU 7314 series suction units.
- The 1200ml reusable canister configuration can be autoclaved for re-use. This canister is multi-patient use and can be used with the VacuAide 7305 series suction units.