The Alerta Sensaflo Hybrid Mattress is the world’s first 4 in 1 hybrid mattress with foam-filled air cells, SensaGel adaptive foot cells and an in-use height of 6″ for effective prevention and treatment of users up to very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments. Built-in fire evacuation system with straps and handles, allowing the mattress to be quickly moved with the user in position during emergency situations. There are four adaptable gel-foam heel zone cells that can be individually removed and repositioned to create zero pressure under the heel.
When used without a pump the Alerta Sensaflo Hybrid performs the same as a high specification foam mattress and when used with a pump it performs the same as an alternating air system. There is no requirement to remove the user from bed to change from a foam system to an alternating air system. By inflating the mattress and sealing off with the transport cap you create a balanced-air self-adjusting semi-active mattress. The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cells.
Alerta Sensaflo Hybrid incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-SilentTM pump operation.
- Your choice of single or double width (90–120cm)
- Self adjusting foam filled air cells
- Ergonomically castellated pillow function for unique comfort
- Adaptable heel zone with removable gel-foam pads
- Built in Evacuation System with straps and handles
- Profiling side sections
- Mains cable management system
- Independently removable cells
- CPR release
- Pillow function
- 360 degree zipper
- Multi-stretch PU cover which is water resistant and vapour permeable
- Cover is also antimicrobial and machine washable
- White underside of cover
- BS7177: Crib 5
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation