The Alerta Ruby Auto is a fully auto weight sensing replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with cell-on-cell air cells, a static base section and an in-use height of 8″ for effective prevention and treatment of users at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments. With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Ruby Auto enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease. The pump has the latest cutting-edge auto weight sensing technology, continuously adjusting interface pressures according to the user’s weight.
The wide range of features make the Alerta Ruby Auto a highly versatile and cost effective solution which has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines. Alerta Ruby Auto incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-SilentTM pump operation.
- Auto weight sensing technology
- Removable heel cells
- Remote control
- Nylon TPU coated, independently removable cells
- Covert sealed, micro-perforated air cells with Alerta branding
- Pillow function
- Anchoring straps and CPR release
- 360 degree zipper and storage bag
- Multi-stretch PU cover which is water resistant and vapour permeable
- Cover is also antimicrobial and machine washable
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation