The Alerta Sapphire 2 is a replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with 5″ air cells and a self-inflating 2″ sealed foam base, forming an in-use height of 7″ for effective prevention and treatment of users at high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments. With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Sapphire 2 enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
The wide range of features make the Alerta Sapphire 2 a highly versatile and cost effective solution which has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines. Alerta Sapphire 2 incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-SilentTM pump operation.
- Removable heel cells
- Nylon TPU coated, independently removable cells
- Covert sealed, micro-perforated air cells with Alerta branding
- Pillow function
- Anchoring straps and CPR release
- 360 degree zipper and storage bag
- Multi-stretch PU cover which is water resistant and vapour permeable
- Cover is also antimicrobial and machine washable
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation