The Alerta Ruby 2 is a replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with cell-on-cell air cells, a static base section and an in-use height of 8″ for effective prevention and treatment of users at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments. With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Ruby 2 enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
The wide range of features make the Alerta Ruby 2 a highly versatile and cost effective solution which has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines. Alerta Ruby 2 incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-Silent™ pump operation.
- Removable heel cells
- Remote control
- Nylon TPU coated, independently removable cells
- Covert sealed, micro-perforated air cells with Alerta branding
- Pillow function
- Anchoring straps and CPR release
- 360 degree zipper and storage bag
- Multi-stretch PU cover which is water resistant and vapour permeable
- Cover is also antimicrobial and machine washable
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode
- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation