This premium dignity commode & bidet reduces the need for a carer, restoring dignity and independence by allowing people to clean themselves after toileting. The commode warms the water to a comfortable temperature (adjustable by the user) and has a controlled water spray for personal cleaning and a warm air blower to dry afterwards. Waste collects in the commode pan for easy disposal and is easy to clean as it is made from hygienic white plastic and plastic coated steel. The electronic bidet toilet then unclips from the main body so that the commode base can be cleaned separately. Easy installation allows the commode to simply plug into a standard power socket and has a small water tank on the side for refilling.
Developed with the NHS. The Dignity Commode has received praise from the NICE, the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, who said it “could have tremendous impact on the quality of care provided for patients who have suffered a stroke or patients with incontinence”. The design has been refined and approved by the NHS Devices for Dignity team.
- No installation required & frame is height adjustable
- Reduces the need for a carer, promotes independence and restores dignity
- A portable commode which can be locked in place for stability
- Wall mountable remote control with large clear buttons
- Controllable heated seat and water
- Adjustable water pressure and spray arm, giving a comfortable bidet wash
- Small light under seat for use at night
- Water reservoir holds 3.5 litres of water, enough for 2-3 uses
- Dimensions: 550 x 610 x 640-690 mm
- Max user weight: 160kg
- Product weight: 19kg