The complete AED solution for workplaces and public spaces. Easy without compromise. First-time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with the Powerheart G5’s real-time CPR feedback, user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design and automatic shock delivery.
What happens in the first few minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can make the difference between life and death. With more than 40 U.S. patents, the Powerheart® G5 is the first AED that combines variable escalating energy with fast shock times and real-time CPR feedback. Easy, intuitive operation and user-paced prompts enable responders in workplaces and public spaces to act quickly and confidently to give an SCA victim the best chance of a favorable outcome.
- Count on responsive support and expert training from your local Cardiac Science team.
- Operations: Fully automatic and semi-automatic versions – with your choice of ICPR
- Ready to go when you need it, durable design tested to military standards and an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready® indicator confirms your G5 passed rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
- Rely on the Powerheart G5’s advanced technology with customised escalating energy and fast shock times. Easily switch to an alternate language* during a rescue with the push of a button.
- Customise the rescue prompts, shock protocols, and CPR feedback to match user skills and preferences, and easily update these settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range (J): 95J to 354J (adult)
- Factory default (nominal): Escalating Variable Energy (VE): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Shock delivery: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronised shock: Built-in automatic synchronisation feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Paediatric capability: Yes, therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, paediatric prompts
- Dual language: Yes, selected languages available
- Customisable: Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR feedback: Metronome for CPR compression rate. Optional Intellisence
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
- Warranty: 8 years
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 9cm x 23cm x 30cm (3.4in x 9.0in x 11.8in)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs), including battery and pads
- Dust/Water resistance: IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Altitude: -382 m (-1,253 ft) to 4,594 m (15,073 ft)
- Drop: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random): MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity): IEC 60601-2-4
- Type: Disposable, non-polarized (pads can be placed in either position)
- Available with and without CPR Feedback Device, and in a smaller size for paediatrics
- Shelf life: 24 years
- Guarantee: Battery has a 4-year operational replacement guarantee*
- Capacity: 420 shocks at 300VE (typical), output voltage: 12VDC (nominal), 16 hours of operating time
- 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Daily, weekly and monthly: Electrical circuitry, AED Software, medical grade battery and defibrillation pads (presence and function)
* Some conditions apply. We provide this in line with manufacturer warranty. Contact us for more details.