This excellent Drive Devilbiss Powerstroll S will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs. The most convenient and cost effective option to convert standard wheelchairs to powered.
It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. Its uniqmoue one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.
- Allows speed of up to 4mph
- Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- The excellent S-Drive controller features a fully programmable and comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation easy.
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt , 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains whilst being simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- Maintenance free airline friendly24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Height adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the powerpack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2” (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs with all required fasteners
- An extension bar is also available to extend the telescopic bar on the so it will fit wheelchairs with up to a 24” seat width (Contact us for details)
- Wheelchair shown is not included – Powerstroll device only