Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new and improved professional range of highly stable and durable rehabilitation plinths. The new Physio+ 5 section utilizes the highest quality materials and innovative design to give the clinician a robust platform from which to work. Incorporates our
ergonomically designed head and adjustable arm supports with a long face hole, allowing face down treatment and manipulation methods used by physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
Trusted by medical professionals, the Physio+ 5 section offers great clinician access and patient positioning, whilst providing unrivalled reliability. A number of popular options and accessories can be added for versatility and cost effectiveness.
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic versions
- Anti-entrapment Suspa gas strut operated backrest
- Long stitched breathing hole and bung for patient comfort
- Single foot switch fitted as standard
- Heavy duty adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Upholstery gusset linking all upholstery sections and covering all hinge points
- Retractable, easy clean Tente castors
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Mobile Hoist clearance beneath base
- Precision self-lubricating bearings on all pivot points
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Wedge Rest Set
- Matching Operators Stool
- Foot Protection Cover
- Additional Options/Accessories are available please enquire
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. We are confident in the materials and build quality of out products and as such offer a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for moving parts.
Upholstery comes in your choice of 14 standard colours. All of the upholstery is durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are also available with the option of 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access, especially when treating larger patients.
Please kindly note: due to variations in screen display, actual vinyl colours may differ slightly to their digital depictions.