This portable ramp kit is a series of graduated ramps that can be mixed and matched to specifically accommodate your entryway. With a series of varying heights, the kit can be used to negotiate thresholds of different heights. Designed with a safe working load of one ton per square inch, install directly against the door to reduce gapping. The modular design makes the threshold ramp easy to move or reconfigure as needs change.
Durable aluminum with a textured top surface provides traction and stability. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the ramp offers a smooth transition with no permanent installation required. These ramps are a cost-effective solution to assist users with a wheelchair, walker, or scooter through a doorway with a raised threshold or door frame. The ramp also reduces the trip risk for users with limited mobility who cannot step high enough to maintain stability entering doorways.
- Made of durable yet lightweight aluminum, requiring no permanent installation to make it easier to transport as needed
- Quick and easy to install, corrosion resistant design is suitable for both temporary and permanent use
- Provides a smooth, effortless transition between rooms, floorings, or any other sort of small difference in ground height
- With a safe working load of 1 ton per square inch, the ramp kit allows easy access by wheelchairs, scooters, and rolling walkers
- The modular ramp kits have a width of 750mm (29½”) and can overcome thresholds up to 150mm (6″)