The Drive Devilbiss Eros is a Dial pump providing 2:1 alternating therapy and is compatible with a range of surfaces and cushions for dynamic pressure area care. It is completely interchangeable with its sister Digital pump Theia.
A compatible Air on Foam Cushion is included e as part of a 24 hour plan of care. This interchangeable system reduces clinical training on multiple dedicated pumps and dynamic systems, whilst also reducing risks associated with medical devices in use due to standardised training and competency programs.
- Offering 2:1 alternating therapy
- Comfort controls using the dial
- Audible and visual alarms for low pressure
- Static Mode and Alarm mute button
- Integral hanging hooks on pump to enable it to be suspended from the bed footboard
- Fully EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2 and EN60601-1-11 compliant;
Air on Foam Mattress:
- Compatible with both the Theia and Eros pumps
- CPR pull tag at foot end of mattress for rapid deflation in an emergency
- Top covers are multi-stretch, water resistant and vapour permeable. The seams are welded to help prevent fluid ingress
- The cover includes a white inner substrate to assist with identifying strike-through and cover damage
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial, is fully encapsulated in the cover to help control microbial deterioration and to help extend the life of the covers, contributing to a reduction in cost of ownership and improved product longevity*
- Includes a transport mode for up to 8 hours to ensure that the support surface provides pressure redistribution in power outages or when transport is required
- 17 individual cell on foam function (3 static head cells / 14 alternating cells)