The VacuAide 7305 device is a small and lightweight portable aspirator. It is primarily used for bronchial / oral hygiene, effective airways clearance and helps to control infection. Ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply and is also supplied with a 12V DC in car charger.
The 7305 VacuAide suction unit is available with either a disposable 800ml collection bottle or reusable 1200ml bottle for repeated use. Collection bottles also include an automatic float shut off features to prevent overflow of liquid into the unit. Supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended
- Your choice of disposable 800ml or reusable 1200ml collection bottle.
- Small and lightweight design for ease of portability.
- High performance with a vacuum range of 80 – 550 mmHg and a flow range of 0 – 27 l/min.
- Meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standard.
- Complete with a rechargeable battery, 12v DC in car charger, UK mains lead and carry case.
- 60 min battery life, but includes switch mode power supply allowing operation on any AC voltage 100 V – 240 V.
- 2 year warranty on the suction unit, 90 day warranty on the battery.
- Has an integrated bacterial filter.
- The 800ml disposable canister configuration is particularly suitable for patients who have a high ambulatory requirements or for use whilst in transport. This canister is single patient use and can be used with both the VacuAide 7305 and VacuAide QSU 7314 series suction units.
- The 1200ml reusable canister configuration can be autoclaved for re-use. This canister is multi-patient use and can be used with the VacuAide 7305 series suction units.