The Bigfoot plastic half-step has been developed for those who have difficulty getting in and out of their homes. The step halves the height between the door and the ground, allowing the user to be steady on the large surface before making the next step down. Our plastic half steps are built for the outdoors, being rust resistant and long-lasting even in cold or heat. The ultimate, lightweight outdoor step, supplied with support handles which offer a great solution to avoid permanently fixing a grab rail by the door.
- One or two handles can be attached by simply clipping in to the step, they are easily removed for transport.
- Designed to fit the width of most household doorways.
- Gives an impressive 50 stone (318kg) maximum user weight
- Fixed grips to give our best possible slip resistance on the steps surface.
- Height can be adjusted from 3.5 to 5 inches (9-12.5cm) for perfect level to step out from your door.
- Comes with a floor fixing kit for use with support handles.
- Dimensions: 754 x 444 x 8.8-12.5 mm