Stainless steel commode can be used as a shower chair, a commode or over the toilet. The chair is extra wide, strongly built and the design takes into account the physical dimensions and levels of comfort required by larger individuals. A solid one-piece handlebar ensures that the carer can maintain a good grip and industrial vinyl castors ensure easy manoeuvrability.
The extra long, angled armrests are removable to allow easy access for washing or transferring. The chair has a comfortable padded, split seat that is both waterproof and anti-bacterial. The space between the padded backrest and the seat is 320mm (12.5″), this provides the carer with room to manoeuvre the patient into the correct position. The PU foam footrests are width adjustable, spreading up to a total of 1100mm (43.25″), enabling those with fat tissue on their inner thigh to sit comfortably.
- Seat size: 560mm (22″) depth x 550mm (21.75″) high
- Floor to handle bar 990mm (39″)
- Seat to footrest 400 to 480mm (15.75 to 19″)
- Footrest width adjustment 580–1100mm (22.75–43.25″)
- Backrest size 320 x 520mm (12.5 x 20.5″)
- Under seat clearance 445mm (17.5″)
- Wheel diameter 125mm (5″)